The TOI TOI & DIXI Group is the world market leader in mobile, connection-free sanitary units and has 45 operating companies in 27 countries. A successful family company for over 30 years, the TOI TOI & DIXI Group generated consolidated sales of 428 million euros in 2020.
The Group’s steady sales growth is mainly due to its building on existing business models, expanding its diverse service portfolio, and moving into new areas of business. Its longstanding customer ties, high customer loyalty, and needs-oriented services are key factors in the success of its core business areas, Construction and Events. In addition, long-term investments in workforce and assets safeguard the growth of the TOI TOI & DIXI Group.
As a modern service provider, the TOI TOI & DIXI Group provides a comprehensive service and a wide product portfolio ranging from simple portable toilets to luxury sanitary containers or multipurpose containers with individual fittings.
- Possibility to work from home, or from offices in Ratingen (Germany)
- Attractive compensation and a permanent employment contract
- Modern working time model with flexible working hours
- Individual onboarding plan and comprehensive induction training
- Consistent offers of advanced and additional training courses
- Company health management and 30 days annual vacation
- Open communication and cooperation with a friendly and professional team
- Support corporate projects on site in various locations (e.g. infrastructure modernisation, network standardisation, ERP rollouts)
- Support rollout of Office 365 environment to legal entities of TOI TOI & DIXI Group GmbH
- Cooperate with external service providers on resolution of server and network related incidents
- Coordinate a change management process
- Define standards and policies for end-user computing
- Govern IT operations related contracts and licenses
- Monitor, automate and improve the infrastructure as well as updating relevant technical documentation
- Successfully completed bachelor´s degree in business informatics, informatics or other IT related field
- Several years of working experience in IT surrounding
- Experience with Windows Active Directory and Windows servers in a corporate environment as well as with administering Linux servers
- Basic experience with Office 365 and/or Exchange/Sharepoint
- Positive and communicative personality with a structured way of working and thinking as well as attention to detail
- Good command of English (B2 or better) and fluent German