The TOI TOI & DIXI Group is the world market leader in mobile, connection-free sanitary units and has 45 operating companies in 27 countries. A successful family company for over 30 years, the TOI TOI & DIXI Group generated consolidated sales of 428 million euros in 2020.
The Group’s steady sales growth is mainly due to its building on existing business models, expanding its diverse service portfolio, and moving into new areas of business. Its longstanding customer ties, high customer loyalty, and needs-oriented services are key factors in the success of its core business areas, Construction and Events. In addition, long-term investments in workforce and assets safeguard the growth of the TOI TOI & DIXI Group.
As a modern service provider, the TOI TOI & DIXI Group provides a comprehensive service and a wide product portfolio ranging from simple portable toilets to luxury sanitary containers or multipurpose containers with individual fittings.
- Attractive remuneration and a permanent employment contract
- Modern working time model and home office
- Individual onboarding plan and comprehensive induction training
- Consistent promotion through further training and education
- Company health management and 30 days annual vacation
- Open communication and cooperation with a friendly and professional team
- Bike leasing, gym subsidy and various employee discounts
- Management and further development of the IT Operations and User Support areas
- Realization and operation of the company's IT services – Managing the relationship / demand with the partners for Data center Services, Networking, 1st and 2nd level support services and end-user equipment
- Definition and implementation of efficient service processes as well as a KPI system to ensure service quality in the course of OLAs and SLAs
- Participation in projects regarding a sustainable strategic development of new service offerings as well as the implementation of an effective process organization based on ITIL
- Preparation of and adherence to cost and investment planning
- Reporting directly to CIO
- A qualified professional degree in the technical-commercial field
- Several years of professional experience in the field of operations
- In-depth knowledge of the processes and requirements in an IT operation as well as in the operation of company-wide data networks
- You are familiar with standard system services and their performance
- As an experienced manager, you know how to efficiently manage and, if necessary, optimize processes and projects (in accordance with ITIL) on the one hand, and how to challenge and encourage your employees at various hierarchical levels on the other
- You are an inspiring, resilient, and communicative personality who thinks above all analytically, entrepreneurially, and goal-oriented
- Loyalty and the will for continuous further education complete your profile